The Mail Archive has successfully moved to a new datacenter.
Everything is online and the system is crunching away on mail
queued up during the move.

There's a couple of fun things about the new digs. We installed
an inline power meter that tells exactly how much electricty
The Mail Archive consumes. The data helps us use space and
power resources more efficiently and avoid tripping breakers.
Next, fiber optic lines are providing network connectivity to the
cabinet instead of copper cables. That plus the plethora of nearby
blue LEDs gives the place an "optics" feeling. Finally, the move
will reduce expenses, especially as the service continues to grow.

On the downside, the move was a little more painful than hoped
on the sofware side. Jeff and I now know more than we did
yesterday about linux kernel module dependencies, "depmod"
and how that can go wrong. Not a disaster, but a few hours got
burned in troubleshooting.

Anyway, that's that. Anyone seeing any problems please let me
know. As far as we can see, things should be running fine.

-Jeff