I have a question about sending the same message to multiple clients
(similar to what was asked in the last message
of https://groups.google.com/g/grpc-io/c/R3XLoLjkFCQ but never got an
answer). I have a custom gRPC async server, which spawns a "manager" for
each connection. Each manager is subscribed to a message "publisher"; each
time someone publish a message it is sent by each manager to the respective
client, using a shared_ptr. Is there a way to share the already serialized
buffer instead of sharing the message structure? If I'm understanding
correctly as of now the message is serialized once for every connection.

Thanks,
Lorenzo