I still get the following message using the latest version of the H2 jar
via maven:

[23505][23505] Unique index or primary key violation: "PRIMARY KEY ON
"""".PAGE_INDEX"; SQL statement:

I have a join table that seems to be the culprit - it uses a composite
primary key with foreign key references to two other tables.

My understanding was that this issue had been fixed
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/h2-database/r2tfqY8i4RA
but potentially not for the PageStore database?

Here is my connection string:
jdbc:h2:file:${config.dir}/databaseName;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE;MV_STORE=
false;LOCK_TIMEOUT=10000;MVCC=true

I will get the error even on brand new database.

My springboot application has no issues accessing the database, nor do I
have any issues using the integrated h2-console within springboot.
 However, I cannot access the h2 database through an external viewer, such
as IntelliJ or DbVisualizer,  This causes me concern in the event that I
need to examine a customer's database.