> The problem was in uninitialized uart. Kernel hangs if it uses ttySAC0 for
> console, but ttySAC0 was not initialized. AFAIK this bug in kernel was
> already
> fixed (in 2.6.30 or 31, not sure). As a workaround I've added uart
> initialization to bootLinux function.

Does this bug effect all devices using the s3c24xx processor? It wasn't a bug I
was
aware of so I'll have to make sure to keep an eye out for it. I'll look into
using your patch
for the haret I'm using with the rx3700 devices.

Looking forward to your offset patch to get merged as well (it'll save me
having to re-
compile haret if it's a configurable option).

Daniel