For the sake of other people's inboxes I'll say this once and never again: Please stop sending these random messages to the hlds list. You previously submitted multiple emails where you talked about consent(???), your post being "censored", mentioning "sloppy & amateur development", and saying "They stole Steam from me". Nobody on this list wants to read your ramblings; they are here for hlds updates, not what you have to say about Counter-Strike 2. Plenty of other places to go if you have a vendetta against Valve.