Its ok to the Mentally Defective person on this list.
Abusing their Privileges to be a Member of this List.

The illegal use for over two hours now of Criminal Behaviors on 25+
websites.
Is all easily connected to your MAC ADDRESS. And Ipv4 / Ipv6.
Between all of these websites, and this mailing list.
Only one MAC/Ipv4/IPv6 address will be common between all 26.

And that makes you the one to be it.

Know whats neat about Google Mail?
Each mail I get, has a nice UNSUBSCRIBE button next to it.
So once I contact each sites SUPPORT email?
And the LOGFILES get documented as Evidence from each one of those websites
( including VALVe ) ?

You will get a nice 8 x 10 cell, in a forensic psychiatric unit somewhere.

8)

Have a Fantabulously Wondrous Day!

-StealthMode