Ted,

[top posting]

RFC7084 does not have any support for internal routers.

Futher:
It might just be the way you describe the use cases, there seems to be a
misconception about how routers work with regards to ND “advertisements”. ND is
not a routing protocol.

Hierarchical PD which you also allude to, was proposed, has limitations and was
not standardized. That why HNCP was done.

If you have a set of rfc7084 routers I believe you are left with manual
configuration of prefixes and either manually configured static routing or RIP.

Cheers
Ole