I thought that we wrote somewhere in RFC7368 that the Homenet router should
collect as many ports as possible together into a single L2 zone.
I can't find that text right now. Did it go away?

In testing, we have found a device that does not put it's 5-"LAN" ports into
a bridge.  That's probably a missing configuration, but in the meantime, we
have an interesting HNCP and naming setup!

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [