Hi Homenet,
Our assigned virtual interim day is April 20. We do have some agenda items:

Outsourcing Home Network Authoritative Naming Service
(draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-10), Michael Richardson and
Daniel Migault
Draft was updated 9 March (and there was a lot of activity on GitHub leading up
to this, discussing issues and making updates)

Stub Networks, Ted Lemon
Ted has committed to presenting some thoughts on this topic.

So we need to find a time that will work for most people (weighted towards
reasonable awake hours of chairs, presenters, and our AD).
Because presenters, chairs, and AD are in North America and Europe, I've
created a Doodle poll for 1.5 hour time slots between 7:30am PDT and 10pm CEST.
7:30am PDT is a really rough time on a Monday morning, but no harm in seeing
where we're at with that.

https://doodle.com/poll/gnfbway2te7ey8gv

We'll close the poll and pick the time next Friday, 27 March, at 23:59 UTC. You
have 1 week to fill out the poll.
The meeting will be by WebEx.
Thx,
Barbara