I think that is reasonable not to have a session at the IETF108.  Following
the discussion during IETF 107, we discussed the use of OAUTH to enhance
automation and send a request to the OAUTH WG [1]. From the responses, we
should be able to provide what I think a final version for next IETF -
which does not represent a major change from where there are.

Yours,
Daniel

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/hXenXDwtbMIVuBFZZI5rA2ykGAU/

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 10:36 AM STARK, BARBARA H <bs7...@att.com> wrote:

> Hi homenet,
> While Michael and Daniel put some effort into their draft prior to IETF
> 107, there's been no subsequent discussion of it on the list. And no new
> activity on the draft.
> In the absence of activity, Stephen and I don't think homenet should
> request time during IETF 108.
>
> It may be time to close homenet and move the draft elsewhere (like maybe
> INT area).
>
> If you disagree, this is best expressed this through technical discussion
> and activities.
> Thx,
> Barbara

Daniel Migault