Dear Homenet,

You may find interesting to attend as a silent observer to this telechat next
week as the last 2 remaining I-D of our Homenet WG will be balloted and
hopefully approved by the IESG. I expect the Homenet document to be discussed
within the first hour.

This is of course *optional* even for authors, but if you want to learn what is
happing in the publication process, this could be interesting.

Regards

-éric

On 13/10/2022, 23:50, "IETF-Announce on behalf of IESG Secretary"