Thank you for this review!
You did a very good job..

Matt Brown via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org> wrote:
    > Homenet Zone is highly likely to be the same IP with an open DNS
    > port for the DM to connect to for XFR, and while the relationship
    > in IPv6 is not as straightforward given the likely use of privacy
    > addressing, etc it's not particularly hard to scan the enclosing
    > /64 or beyond for an address with an open DNS port.

18 quintillion addresses is quite a lot :-)
It's not easy to scan.  Maybe you had some

Here is a discussion in 6man, about using a browser to scan the IPv6-LL
of a local LAN:
  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/YDRrY71hxhQBdMGLS-XByHS1f7I/

The other points are interesting, and I'll need to think about your
editorial suggestions about what order to present things in.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-