Dear Homenet,

As you may have read on https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/homenet/documents/ the
last WG documents have been approved for publication:
- draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-26 had a major rewrite end of
2022 and the intended status is now experimental per IESG request
- draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-24 was approved mid-2022
but I was delaying its approval until the main I-D was finally approved, the
change of status in the main document has created a downref (i.e., a formal
reference to an experimental I-D), but this downref was accepted by the IESG

All in all, it seems that the Homenet WG can now be closed. As the responsible
AD for Homenet, I will discuss with the chairs when to close this long-lasting
WG ;-) Of course, the mailing list will be kept active.

Note: the perimeter security item of the charter will not be completed.

As usual, comments are welcome.

Regards and thanks for all the hard work done in Homenet

-éric