Hi Eric,
I am very happy to see that both the documents are now approved. Kudos to
the authors - I noticed they worked quite diligently in past few months to
bring the documents to approval level, addressing comments as they came in.
Thank you to you as well, for your continuous involvement in the process.

With the naming architecture and dhc-options out, the WG has indeed reached
its logical conclusion.
Congratulations to the authors!

—Kiran

On February 1, 2023 at 1:07:22 AM, Eric Vyncke (evyncke) (