On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 20:48 +0800, maomaode wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm hitting a Out Of Memory error when using ThrottlingHttpClientHandler
> <http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/httpcore-nio/apidocs/org/apache/http/nio/protocol/ThrottlingHttpClientHandler.html>
>
> I gave a Executors.|*newCachedThreadPool
> <cid:part1.01010308.04040401@gmail.com>*(), should I give a fixed thread
> pool?

James,

What is it exactly you are trying to do? How many simultaneous
connections are you trying to open? What is the size of the content
buffer? it is 20480 (default)?

> And BTW, what's the workerCount means in the |DefaultConnectingIOReactor?

The number of threads I/O reactor uses to dispatch I/O events to the
protocol handlers. This number should be equal to that of CPU cores of
the system.

Hope this helps

Oleg