Finally, for those  2 I am not sure  as per RFC6265, to use them , put code
in org.apache.http.client.protocol.TestResponseProcessCookies.
They worked with HC3 but it does not mean they should work with HC4, but I
would like a confirmation:

    @Test
    public void testParseCookies() throws Exception {
        final HttpResponse response = new
BasicHttpResponse(HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1, 200, "OK");
        response.addHeader(SM.SET_COOKIE, "name1=value1");

        final HttpClientContext context = HttpClientContext.create();
        context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_ORIGIN,
this.cookieOrigin);
        context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_SPEC,
this.cookieSpec);
        context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_STORE,
this.cookieStore);

        final HttpResponseInterceptor interceptor = new
ResponseProcessCookies();
        interceptor.process(response, context);

        final List<Cookie> cookies = this.cookieStore.getCookies();
        List<Header> lstHdr = cookieSpec.formatCookies(cookies);
        StringBuilder sbHdr = new StringBuilder();
        for (Header header : lstHdr) {
            sbHdr.append(header.getValue());
        }
        org.junit.Assert.assertEquals("test1=1; test2=2", sbHdr.toString());
    }
    @Test
    public void testParseCookies2() throws Exception {
        final HttpResponse response = new
BasicHttpResponse(HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1, 200, "OK");
        response.addHeader(SM.SET_COOKIE, "test1=1;secure, test2=2;secure");

        final HttpClientContext context = HttpClientContext.create();
        context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_ORIGIN,
this.cookieOrigin);
        context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_SPEC,
this.cookieSpec);
        context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_STORE,
this.cookieStore);

        final HttpResponseInterceptor interceptor = new
ResponseProcessCookies();
        interceptor.process(response, context);

        final List<Cookie> cookies = this.cookieStore.getCookies();
        List<Header> lstHdr = cookieSpec.formatCookies(cookies);
        StringBuilder sbHdr = new StringBuilder();
        for (Header header : lstHdr) {
            sbHdr.append(header.getValue());
        }
        org.junit.Assert.assertEquals("test1=1; test2=2", sbHdr.toString());
    }

Thanks

--
Cordialement.