On Mon, 2015-12-14 at 21:41 +0100, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> Hello Oleg,
> Thanks .

Test case #testParseCookies

The rest case does not look right to me. I am not sure I understand what
you are trying to test here.

Test case #testParseCookies

The cookie in question does not have a version attribute mandatory for
standard (RFC 2109 and RFC 2965) cookies. Therefore it is parsed as
Netscape style cookie in which case comma is not considered a valid
header element delimiter and is treated as normal character.

Oleg