I am testing several different configurations of proxy authentication using the
CredentialsProvider.  It seems that the way this is done is to cache the
Credentials, which make sense.  However, how do I tell if they are incorrect?

For instance, if I type my user name and password correctly, the caching works
perfectly and I don't get prompted again.  However, if I type them incorrectly,
the incorrect credentials are cached and I don't get opportunity to re-enter
the values.  Is there a way to tell that a credential has been rejected so that
I know to not cache it?

Thanks,
Mark

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of
Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and assumes no legal
liability or responsibility for the posting.