Hello,

We use httpclient 4.1. ( we plan to upgrade soon)

Juste a simple question about how connection pool behave  when we change
maxTotal on fly, without releasing connetions in use. ( with
releaseConnection() for instance )

If i increase the maxTotal size, I guess that it's not a problem, it simply
allocate more possible connection in pool.

But how about when we decrease the pool's size and all connexions are
pending or occupied, do they become some kind of zombi connection and we
lost control on these connections.

Can you point me out a test to show this feature ?

Finally, is this a good idea to change maxTotal on fly ?

Thanks