Thanks Oleg.

The keyword “reset” is enough to help us point networking in a plausible
direction.
  - since this is a symptom associated with a broker connection this
confirms why each retry always fails
    within the same 5ms elapsed time;
  - we currently allow a retry using the same execution context;
      - obviously a fruitless waste of resource time;

—
Pete