Every once in a while, it seems that my apache HTTP client seems to resolve a
host name different that when I use the command line.  We had done some
infrastructure work (months ago) and some of our internal domain names had
changed.  Now, everything will work fine, until all of a sudden it will just
stop.  These are caused by DNS resolution problems.

It is possible that some DNS server here has some old data or something.
However, my question is about why HttpClient seems to not use the same
resolution method as my browser, or the command line.  Why is that?  Is there a
way to tell what is going on?

Thanks,
Mark

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of
Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and assumes no legal
liability or responsibility for the posting.