Dear Colleagues,

  Can anyone help with this.

I want to resuse the same httpClient instance in my application,

The problem is after the second httpClient Execute the request hangs to solve
this I did the following configuration to my httpClient

httpClient.getParams().setParameter("http.connection-manager.max-total",10);
     httpClient.getParams().setParameter("http.connection-manager.timeout",0);
      httpClient.getParams().setParameter("http.socket.timeout", new
Integer(50000));

But still I get the ConnectionShutDown error

I have read somewhere that the httpClient can execute only to requests by
default.In my application I extensively use the httpClient.

Thanks,
Aparna