Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your answer, maybe I did not explain clearly our use case. We
need to call several external systems over HTTP, and every system has
different requirements. All need TLS, but some need client certificate,
others not, some of them needs a certain client certificate that differs
from others, some of them wants to exclude certain protocols and cipher
suites. My idea is that we need as many SSLConnectionFactiories as many
external systems. This is what I cant achieve now with a single HttpClient
/ PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager. The PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager
can be given a single HTTPS connection factory, but I would need multiple
different factories I suspect. Am I wrong with this?

Ivan