Am Tue, 4 Oct 2016 14:00:38 +0000
schrieb "Gnerlich, Manuel (IPS PROJECTS GMBH)"
<manuel.gnerl...@otto.de>:

> I am using Apache AsychHttpClient with connection pool to send more
> than 1 mio requests and configured maxinum number of connection (200)
> and of connection per Host (100).
>
> However there are many open TCP connections (about 30.000) on linux.
> Why? How can I control number of connection over Java on linux?

Define open for us, please. Do you mean you see them as ESTABLISHED in
netstat or do you mean you see them as socket handles for the Java
process (in lsof). Do you mean on the client or the server?

Can you show some code how you set it up and use the client.

Gruss
Bernd