Hi,
I implemented a MultiPartAsyncEntityProducer, my code is: here

|  |  |
servoy-extensions/com.servoy.extensions...

My code is based on FileEntityProducer , just that instead of writing just a
file content, it writes more stuff. It seems to work fine, but I have a
complaint: when using a netcat command as a server(
while true; do echo -e "HTTP/1.1 200 OK\n" | nc -l 8884; echo -e
)  only the first producer is sent to server (basically produce method is not
called enough times). With other servers same code works fine. Seems to me
there is some protocol problem that server expects the whole request at once
and client does some more communication. Any ideas how I can fix this issue?
Thanks!