I have found that there are several places in the TSSO OSCMD command
where routines are called in 24 bit mode. The documentation for IKJCT441
says you must be in 31 bit mode to process REXX variables. Since the value
for these REXX variables are contained in 31 bit storage, JCECVTDB and
IKJCT441 must be called in 31 bit mode.

Setting the mode before the call, and resetting it after the call has seemed to
fix the problem but now I am getting the message:

$HASP622 RESPONSE LOCATION UNKNOWN    UNAVAILABLE

after the command is processed. I will provide updates for this module if I can
get it working.

Neal