On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 03:28:27 -0500, Brian Westerman
<brian_wester...@syzygyinc.com> wrote:

>There are a lot of issues that will pop up over the next few releases of
>z/OS with TSSO, mostly because of the changes to the system to support
>System REXX, and it's possible also that you have run into some of them.

Brian,

I would be very curious what those problems are. Changes to z/OS for console
support and for System REXX have been out for several releases now, and
both are stable. I am not aware of any forthcoming changes that affect
either, so I am puzzled by your statement.

W. Kevin Kelley -- IBM POK Lab -- z/OS Core Technical Development