Thanks Mark. After looking at the links you posted, one of them showed my name. I never thought of searching on my name. That brings up 3 entries. When I searched for SOUT, or SYSOUT, I got hundreds of entries just using Google to search the CBT site. I finally did notice that if I click on DOWNLOAD CBT, just under the blue box, it gives me a list of all of the files on the tape, which is what I was looking for in the first place.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
IBM Global Services Division
Dubuque, Iowa