From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: 26 August 2011 13:25
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SDSF REXX question

Steve Austin wrote:

>I have a REXX exec that issues "D M=CPU" using ISFEXEC and I expect the
ULOG output to be returned in the isfulog. stem. This works fine under
TSO, but if I run the exec under IRXJCL the command is issued, but no
output returned in the isfulog. stem.

How are you capturing the output into that stem variable?

Please show us the statements used, if possible...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

-
This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs
Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 internal virus protection system.

-