Thanks,

Yes that is exactly what I want, but it is not working for me here. I
suspect an environmental problem of some sort; possibly something in
ISFPRMxx.

Here is the REXX group in my ISPPRMxx. Can you see anything different to
yours?

    /*****************************/
    /* GROUP ISFREXX - Rexx Users*/
    /*****************************/
 GROUP NAME(ISFREXX),        /* Group name                          */
 IUID(ISFREXX),              /* Iuid                                */
 ACTION(ALL),                /* All route codes displayed           */
 ACTIONBAR(YES),             /* Display action bar on panels        */
 APPC(ON),                   /* Include APPC sysout                 */
 AUPDT(2),                   /* Minimum auto update interval        */
 AUTH(I,O,H,DA,PREF,SE,SR,ST),   /* Authorized functions            */
 CMDAUTH(ALL),               /* Commands allowed for all jobs       */
 CMDLEV(7),                  /* Authorized command level            */
 CONFIRM(ON),                /* Enable cancel confirmation          */
 CURSOR(ON),                 /* Leave cursor on last row processed  */
 DADFLT(IN,OUT,TRANS,STC,TSU,JOB),  /* Default rows shown on DA     */
 DATE(MMDDYYYY),             /* Default date format                 */
 DATESEP('/'),               /* Default datesep format              */
 DISPLAY(OFF),               /* Do not display current values       */
 DSPAUTH(USERID,NOTIFY,AMSG),  /* Browse authority                  */
 GPLEN(2),                   /* Group prefix length                 */
 ILOGCOL(1),                 /* Initial display column in log       */
 ISYS(NONE),                 /* Initial system default for DA       */
 LANG(ENGLISH),              /* Default language                    */
 LOGOPT(OPERACT),            /* Default log option                  */
 OWNER(NONE),                /* Default owner                       */
 UPCTAB(TRTAB2),             /* Upper case translate table name     */
 VALTAB(TRTAB),              /* Valid character translate table     */
 VIO(SYSALLDA)               /* Unit name for page mode output      */

  NTBL NAME(ISFREXX)
    NTBLENT STRING(SA2)