All of our DB2 data bases are managed by SMS.

What is puzzeling is the DBAs are saying this worked fine in z/OS V1.7 but with
the installation of z/OS V1.9 it is failing.  I am looking in IBM Link and not
finding anything that would support that view.

But I will try setting up the DC routine to use VOL 10 for these files.

Lizette