I agree with much of what you stated with these comments.

We currently have numerous “media” outlets who spew propaganda and lies. So I’m
pretty certain AI will improve upon that. Misinformation is out there but I
believe it will be overwhelmed by the truth.

Certainly it will be regulated as various governments and the AI community is
already working on them.

Yes, the danger of misusing AI is there. Fox news comes to mind. They spew lies
for profit every day. Until Dominion and Smartmatic sue for damages.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, September 15, 2023, 6:06 PM, Joel C. Ewing <jce.ebe...@cox.net>