It’s called Assembler Language Programming for the IBM Systems 360 and 370 for
OS and DOS. Author is Michael D. Kudlick second edition.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, September 17, 2023, 10:24 AM, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> The pack mentality here is amazing.

Yeah, a pack of cats. I guess that your super intelligence hasn't picked up on
all of the disagreements here that don't involve you.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Johnson <00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 11:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Will AI free Bill Johnson? (was AI will surpass human
intelligence!)

The pack mentality here is amazing.

Pack mentality is a phenomenon in which people make decisions based upon the
actions of others, sometimes without even realizing it. It stems from the
animalistic drive to want to fit in. We are social and status-seeking animals.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 16, 2023, 11:55 AM, Bill Johnson