If I had started cleaning last year, I could have brought it with me to
Regensburg.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, September 17, 2023, 2:09 PM, Bernd Oppolzer
<bernd.oppol...@t-online.de> wrote:

I'd really be interested, because I am collecting historic computer
related books,
so if - by any chance - you could send it to Germany, I would be happy.
Of course, I would pay you the needed transfer costs.

For exchanging contact information, please send me an offline mail. Thanks.

BTW: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kudlick