The "Report as Spam” button is always there.  They have normalized the practice
for users to expect legitimate mail in spam boxes, thus causing more eyeballs
around the junk. That is all spammers want.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-and-yahoo-are-cracking-down-on-inbox-spam-dont-expect-less-email-marketing-dd124c19
Google and Yahoo Are Cracking Down on Inbox Spam. Don’t Expect Less Email
Marketing.
wsj.com

All the best,
Hector Santos