> Confusion??   .....seems pretty clear what is going on.....he called
> and explained the situation, you told him he was screwed. . .

I'm  sure  that Steve did not speak with Kevin directly. That would be
very  unlikely.  It's  evident that his complaint was not escalated to
Kevin's  level  -- whether this lack of escalation is _itself_ because
of direct orders to the contrary is another issue.

We've all been in customer service situations where, when a manager is
finally summoned, what at first sounded like corporate "gospel" from a
lazy,  self-protective, or underinformed first-level support person is
promptly  overridden.  I  have not seen any evidence that Kevin is the
kind to tell people they're "screwed."

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/