Ok I have tried many things and I'm stuck with this.

When running mozillia browser I get
*****
Microsoft JScript runtime  error '800a138f'

'oDomain.UserDatabaseFlags' is null or not an object

/IAdmin/IMail/UserAdmin.asp, line 34
*****

When I try to manage users

In IE I get

****
 The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

----

Please try the following:

Open the blackwidow.kauffman.com:2055 home page, and then look for links to
the information you want.
Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

****

Any else ran into this problem and has been able to fix it.

The webserver has not ben moved into production as of yet.  I went ahead and
just did the install from scrach.

Thanks for any help

Pip