-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Curtis Faulkner
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] How to not use http://domain.com:8383

What I did was take a spare IP address and create a webmail.mydomain.org web
site in IIS and tell it to redirect to the proper mail.mydomain.org:8383
address on the Home Directory tab in the sites preferences.  Very similar to
what I believe has been described here by others (incl. Mike Delp).

-Curtis