> This is a completely different question.  We have a client that
> does a lot of business (sales) by email.  They want to have all the
> mail come into a single mailbox, but have that mailbox open on
> many different computers with lots of people working on the same
> mailbox.  They want it so that when a message changes state
> (someone replies to a message, reads a message, moves a message, etc.)
> that that state change is updated instantaenously on all computers.
>
> So far we have them using Outlook with Exchange, but there are
> some problems, and they would really like to outsource the mail
> server end to us (we use IMail).  Is there a way to make this
> work?  What do the big mail order companies use?

Have a look at our AnswerTrack Server (http://answertrack.com/), which
integrates with IMail for a complete inbound customer mail tracking/storage
system. It's nearing the end of beta testing currently. It might meet your
needs better than lots of people working on the same IMAP account. We've
designed it so that ISPs can make money offering the tracking service to
their business clients.

To see how it works from a customer's perspective, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 IMail Add-Ons by Humankind Systems ~ 1,289 admins can't be wrong
   http://killerwebmail.com - the name says it all
   http://hksi.net/products - Templates, EZSignUp, You'veGotIMail!, etc...
   http://hksi.net/testimonials - hear what they're saying