-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Pipkin
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] Loop back problem

I have a user that is experiencing what some call a loop back issue.  The
user receives email with out a problem and then one day he gets the same
email over and over again.  Anywhere between 20 to 100's of the same email
delivered at the same time of day.

Any idea what this might be I'm using Imail 8.12