> I  can't  turn on Relay for Addresses because my email clients don't
> have fixed IP addresses.

Are the _web servers_ on dynamic addresses?

Do  you  understand  the  contradiction  in your posts? You're talking
about  CGIs  and  form posts from web servers one second, and the next
you're  talking  about SMTP AUTH from mail clients.

We  understand  that dynamic addresses require SMTP AUTH. What you may
not understand is that 'Relay for Addresses' INCLUDES support for SMTP
AUTH. It just augments it with support for known IP ranges _as well_.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/
  http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/