All of a sudden ( the infamous "all of a sudden") my 8383 port doesn't work. I get a dns page not found error. It's worked for years. Today it doens't work. I was running on 7.13 and I just upgraded to 7.15 but still no go.

Can you get there from the IMail server itself? Can you get there just using the IP?

-Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---