Couldn't get there on the imail server or using the IP. I had a backup server on the
same network that worked fine. I updated to 7.15 rebooted and in a few minutes it
started working. Don't know pretty scary. I thought that my ISP had locked out ports
or something but that wasn't the case. I could see that port 8383 was open and
listening on the server.

John

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:05:22 -0400, R. Scott Perry wrote:

>> All of a sudden ( the infamous "all of a sudden") my 8383 port
>> doesn't
>> work. I get a dns page not found error. It's worked for years.
>> Today it
>> doens't work. I was running on 7.13 and I just upgraded to 7.15
>> but still
>> no go.
> Can you get there from the IMail server itself?  Can you get there
> just
> using the IP?
> -Scott
> ---
> Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail
> mailservers
> since 2000.
> Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in
> mailserver
> vulnerability detection.
> Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.
> ---
> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> (http://www.declude.com)]

> archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/
> Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/

LogFileManager - IIS LogFile Management Tool
WebPageChecker - Helps Maintain Server UpTime
http://www.serverautomationtools.com