-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 3:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] upgrading system box

I bet no one out ther was expecing that answer!

what does you AV have to do with choosing the proper OS. Correct me if I am
wrong but there is AV software available for all Windows versions.

If your AV insists on workstation hten chang AV products. Use the proper
tool for the job. I caught my 6 year old using a flat head screw driver the
other day on a phillips head screw. He got it to work but messed up the
screw in the process.

Kevin Bilbee