The statement I was replying to was that Windows workstation was required
for the AV product and that was my bad I reversed workstation and server
when I read it. But you could have stayed with workstation by using declude
virus if being on workstation was that important and probably saved some
money.

So you still could have chosen a different product for AV scanning.

Kevin Bilbee