Laura,

Thanks for the response..  What is "Looping"?  Has anyone else had that problem?  It happened occasionally before but it seems since 8.2, it has clearly gotten much worse..

Anton
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Corrupted emails with Attachments even after hotfix 2

I had that problem a looong time ago but with 8.12. Everything was fine via webmail but not when it got popped into our Outlook (images, word docs, pdf files - everything - would get corrupted). It turned out that we needed to change our pop/smtp settings in Outlook to the machine's network IP address rather than mail.mydomain.com - we were looping and evidently that was the problem. Ever since I have made that change, I have not had any problems.

HTH.
~Laura