----- Original Message -----

Hey All ,

 Finally , the release party went well. To all the people who helped ,
volunteered and participated in Fedora Release Party 25 BLR.
I would like to thank to Christ University for the Venue and Vipul and Prakash
for putting up the effort. Sumantro gave a talk in New Features of Fedora 25.
We had some awesome speakers like Devyani Kota who spoke on Fedora Hubs and how
to contribute.
Vipul gave a talk on Version Control System -Github and how students can start
contributing to different upstream projects.
There were about 50+ people attended the event.
P.S. : The cake was yummy and cutting the cake has never been better!

Event Report and Pics will be posted shortly.

Thanks
Sumantro