Hi Stefan,

Thanks a lot for looking into this. I thought the issue was request related
but it is in response handling. It means it does trigger the request which
I have verified and it seems like the auth header is missing :(. I have
tried with default URL handler and even with older ivy version 2.4.0 with
older commons-httpclient. Nothing seems to send the auth header with
credentials :(. You may simply run this example i.e., *ant -verbose
retrieve* and see the request captured here:
*https://beeceptor.com/console/ivytry
<https://beeceptor.com/console/ivytry> *

I have spent quite some time without luck but I might be doing something
wrong. I would greatly appreciate any pointers.

Kind Regards,
Kamran Manzoor

https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/commit/c63ce79f52133857d1146cd2335d51178714effd