Do you still recommend adding the ivy taskdefs as below:

<taskdef name="ivy-configure" classname="org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyConfigure"/>
<taskdef name="ivy-resolve" classname="org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyResolve"/> <
taskdef name="ivy-retrieve" classname="org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyRetrieve"/> <
taskdef name="ivy-publish" classname="org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPublish"/>