From: Jay Kraly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 12:18
To: James Users List
Subject: read mail from james account via cell-phone?

This isn't really a james specific question, but I'm hoping somebody has
tried this using james and may know a trick or two.  I'm looking for a
way to read mail from a james account via a cell-phone, are there any
webmail type packages that can pop from james and have a WAP interface?
 A more integrated solution would be better, like maybe a servlet that
could use the james API to serve mail.  Any ideas?

Thanks

-J